Asahi
On vous attends sur Asahi, dans la joie et la bonne humeur !!!

Alors venez nous rejoindre dans cette belle et grande famille. Wink

L'équipe Asahi

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Asahi
On vous attends sur Asahi, dans la joie et la bonne humeur !!!

Alors venez nous rejoindre dans cette belle et grande famille. Wink

L'équipe Asahi
Asahi
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Why Why Love

Why Why Love Empty Why Why Love

Message par Milady Mar 13 Mai 2008 - 12:33

Why Why Love

Why Why Love Sanstitrece9

Also called: Huan Huan Ai

15 episodes

Starring:

Rainie Yang >>> Tong Jia Di
Mike He >>> Huo Da
Kingone >>> Huo Yan
Judy Qiu >>> Yang Yan Shu
Chen Xan Yi >>> Jiang Xian Nan

Synopsis:

Tong Jia Di is from a poor family and lives with her tired mother and her selfish brothers. Her uncle, a dishonest man, always uses her to make money and her life ends up revolving around money as she tries to clear her family's debts. She has no dream. "I won't be disappointed if I have no expectations" she thinks. One day, when she was working in a festival, she meets Huo Yan and Huo Da, the sons of her employer. Huo Yan is very nice and caring, Huo Da is very childish and selfish. Or so it seems…
Why Why Love Snapshot20070609003447ab7

What I think:

I was scared at first. The actors are the same that were in "Devil Beside You" and I hated DBY so I was kinda scared thinking "is that gonna be the same?". Turns out it wasn't the same after all and so I don't regret watching this at all.

Okay, this dorama is no masterpiece, but still, it's not bad at all, and quite nice.

The story isn't very original, and is full of clichés, but it's still nice and enjoyable. It seems like the writer took parts from "Mars", parts from "Devil Beside You", etc, and made a dorama out of it with all the usual ingredients: accidents, severe illnesses, love triangle, etc. But there's a lot of humor and it's quite energetic so even if it's not very original, I never got bored.

The actors are pretty much okay. I didn't like them so much in "Devil Beside You" but here, it's okay.Rainie Yang is very cute and funny, Mike He is acting okay (plus he is soo damn HOT) and as for KingOne, well… I don't have anything to say about him. I thought he was cute but had no charisma. So I just didn't pay attention to him. It seems like he was meant to be a deep character but I thought he lacked …I don’t know what exactly, but something. And so… didn't pay attention ^^".

As for the other characters, I'm not quite sure. I liked Jia Di's best friend but she sometimes was very irritating. Yan Shu, the rival, is reeeeaaalllly infuriating but I found myself understand her at some point. So in fact I don't know if I liked those characters or not!

Let's just say that "Why Why Love" is just another Taiwanese Love Story, with funny moments, sad moments, energy, and handsome actors….it's not deep, but it's entertaining and I liked it.

Milady
Milady
Naissance d'un(e) Asahien(ne)

Féminin
Dramas : IWGP, Long Love Letter, A littre of Tears, Long Vacation, A million of stars...,etc etc etc
Genre de Musique : Tous!!!
Idols : Kubozuka Yosuke, Kamenashi Kazuya, miyavi, Kimura Takuya, Ueda Tatsuya, Eita, , Oguri Shun, Lee Joon Ki, etc

http://milady-s-stuff.over-blog.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas