Asahi
On vous attends sur Asahi, dans la joie et la bonne humeur !!!

Alors venez nous rejoindre dans cette belle et grande famille. Wink

L'équipe Asahi

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Asahi
On vous attends sur Asahi, dans la joie et la bonne humeur !!!

Alors venez nous rejoindre dans cette belle et grande famille. Wink

L'équipe Asahi
Asahi
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Kimi Wa Petto

3 participants

Kimi Wa Petto Empty Kimi Wa Petto

Message par Milady Lun 12 Mai 2008 - 22:43

Kimi wa Petto

Kimi Wa Petto Kimi-wa-petto-5

10 episodes

Starring :

Koyuki as Iwaya Sumire
Matsumoto Jun as Goda Takeshi, Momo
Tanabe Seiichi as Hasumi
Sakai Wakana as Shiori
Suzuki Sarina as Yuri
Eita as Horibe Junpei

Adaptation of the manga entitled "Kimi Wa Pet"

Synopsis:

Iwaya Sumire is a carrier woman, working as a reporter. She has ambition and is a perfectionist. She had a good education and seems to be very cold and proud. She makes people feel jealous or awkward and one day her boyfriend breaks up with her to marry another girl he got pregnant. He explains that he feels way more too inferior to stay with Sumire.

After a hard day at work, she comes home and finds a big box in front of her building. But that's not all: inside the box, there's a young man with severe-looking wounds. She treats his wounds and lets him sleep at her place for the night. But then he shows absolutely no desire to go away and they end up coming to an agreement: he's free to stay if he's willing to be her pet, which means he has to give up all his rights as a human being.

Kimi Wa Petto Kimiwapetdorama6bm

What I think:

Now if I had to draw two categories, a "what I liked about it" one and a "what I didn't like so much about it" one, then I would have nothing to put on the second one. Maybe it's because this was my first dorama but there isn't a single thing I didn't like about "Kimi wa petto".

The story isn't realistic at all but it didn't bother me at all. Anyway pretty much all doramas have unrealistic stories so….once you accept that fact, then everything's okay. And this unrealistic story stars much more realistic characters so….the caracthers are "human". Well, of course they are but what I mean is they're not perfect at all. They all have faults and good points. They each represent a stereotype. For example Sumire is a representation of a modern working type of woman and her best friends is on the contrary the representation of housewives.

The dorama also offers different point of views: the society one and the characters ones. Like for Sumire: we can observe her from two points of view. First of all she appears to be very cold, that's the society's point of view, but then she also turns out to be very shy and sweet. There's a gap between what the society sees and what she really is, that is what Momo sees.

From an occidental point of view, the dorama also allows us to get to know the japanese society better. Well of course, this is no documentary and one has to keep in mind that it's not, but still it's a first step to the understand of the Japanese way of living and working. So even though the story isn't realistic, the characters and the context are. (Well at least they are a little more)

But let's now talk about the story only.
(And now I can finally let my cheesy side out)

Now, I had to think a little bit to say what I said previously but while watching the dorama I was having really basic thoughts like "Oh my God he left, so sad" or "Are you ever gonna kiss her?" or 'Ask her to stay, you moron!".

Well they weren't thoughts exactly, more like I was talking to the actors (I love to talk to the actors while they play…please, don't comment on this xD)

So if you don't pay attention to the "documentary" side (well…), there's still a pretty nice love story, a lot of very moving moments (funny and sad) and…well, there's Jun. And Jun is sooo cute ><. I want a Momo for myself. Please send me a Momo! I'm very sad right now, cheer me up by offering me a Momo! And please watch "Kimi wa Petto"!

Milady
Milady
Naissance d'un(e) Asahien(ne)

Féminin
Dramas : IWGP, Long Love Letter, A littre of Tears, Long Vacation, A million of stars...,etc etc etc
Genre de Musique : Tous!!!
Idols : Kubozuka Yosuke, Kamenashi Kazuya, miyavi, Kimura Takuya, Ueda Tatsuya, Eita, , Oguri Shun, Lee Joon Ki, etc

http://milady-s-stuff.over-blog.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Kimi Wa Petto Empty Re: Kimi Wa Petto

Message par Inao Mar 13 Mai 2008 - 2:37

Wow ... In english ... congratulations !!!!!

So ... Kimi wa petto is for me my first real (I don't know the expresion in english , I translate word to word ) blow heart (coup de coeur?) I love their relationship who is very strange but very cute.
It's ma first favorite drama ( and juste after it's LIFE but is not the subject ).

I want a Momo for myself. Please send me a Momo! I'm very sad right
now, cheer me up by offering me a Momo! And please watch "Kimi wa
Petto"!

Do you want me in Momo ? I'm Hiroki Naramiya ( yes ... I know , I know ... I am crazy )

Thx for you presentation Milachan.
Inao
Inao
Le Flan Tsukasa

Masculin
Dramas : Kimi wa petto ; LIFE
Genre de Musique : Rock / Pop / classique / Opera , metal symphonique/power
Idols : Moi même

http://pasdesiteperso.com

Message par Milady Mar 13 Mai 2008 - 11:54

Yes it's okay, you can be my Momo if you want to ^__^ Even if you're not Hiroki Narimiya I'll accept you as my Momo.

Now for the "blow heart" thing. "Coup de coeur" is used in English too, because there isn't any real equivalent. Most of the time you'll just use something else like "I fell in love with this dorama". Then Kimi Wa Petto would be the first dorama you fell in love with (And you are soo right!)

It may not be my favourite dorama but I have a lot of affection for it, since it was my first one! Plus...Jun was so cute >< (again xD)
Milady
Milady
Naissance d'un(e) Asahien(ne)

Féminin
Dramas : IWGP, Long Love Letter, A littre of Tears, Long Vacation, A million of stars...,etc etc etc
Genre de Musique : Tous!!!
Idols : Kubozuka Yosuke, Kamenashi Kazuya, miyavi, Kimura Takuya, Ueda Tatsuya, Eita, , Oguri Shun, Lee Joon Ki, etc

http://milady-s-stuff.over-blog.com/

Message par Melody Mar 19 Aoû 2008 - 23:43

That's great!! You wrote it all in English!
I don't think I will write something as long as you did but I'll say my opinion about the drama^^

Good drama!! The main character...the girl, I forgot her name, she has an interesting personnality...she just can't trust a man as she used to. She seems cold but cute...
I like the psychologist parts...what he says is interesting, in a way true. Comparing pets/master relationships with people's relationships lol
And Jun Mastumoto is so cute!! His role suits him, he can be sexy too sometimes hehe The bath moments are cute...

EDIT: Milady: I agree with what you said in your first post!
Melody
Melody
Membre saucisse

Masculin
Idols : SingerSen/IS/Nell/Hot Potato/Pushim/Yuna/Toshi Kubota/Yoon Mi Rae/Superfly/etc...

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé