Asahi
On vous attends sur Asahi, dans la joie et la bonne humeur !!!

Alors venez nous rejoindre dans cette belle et grande famille. Wink

L'équipe Asahi

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Asahi
On vous attends sur Asahi, dans la joie et la bonne humeur !!!

Alors venez nous rejoindre dans cette belle et grande famille. Wink

L'équipe Asahi
Asahi
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

My Girl

My Girl Empty My Girl

Message par Milady Mar 13 Mai 2008 - 13:51

My Girl

My Girl 10004

2005/2006

16 episodes

Starring:

Lee Da Hae >>> Joo Yoo-rin
Lee Dong Wook >>> Seol Gong-chan
Lee Joon-ki
>>> Seo Jung-woo
Park Si Yeon >>> Kim Seo-hyun

Synopsis:

Yoo-rin's speciality is to con people and to lie. Her father had a bad habit of always getting into complicated and dangerous situations and so she had to learn to take care of herself. One day, she meets Seol Gong-chan, the only grandson of a very rich man who's searching for his cousin as his grand father who's very ill asked him to. He ends up asking Yoo-rin to pretend to be his cousin but the situation just keeps getting complicated …

My Girl Normal_5_1_1

What I think:

Yay! I love dit ^^ Anyway I should have worked but I watched "My Girl" instead and it was sooo good ^^. You know, people kept telling me "You'll love it, you'll love it" and it was getting on my nerves so I figured I would watch it, hate it, and then tell them "HAHA you were wrong, I hated this dorama". But I loved it ^^". I could lie and say I thought it was bad, but…well I'm used to being honest now!

Let's start with the actors!!! One of the main reasons I finally watched this show is that it stars Jae Hee. I read somewhere that he was in it and I thought "Okay he's not the main character but still, he is Jae Hee sooo…". Don't do the same mistake okay? Oh, he IS in the dorama! For about two minutes -_-". But well, that was okay since all the guys in this were gorgeous anyway! And the actresses? They were okay I guess…

Now, the main characters. We have Gong-chan on one side and Yu Joo Rin on the other one. At first I didn't like Joo Rin. I thought she was very irritating but then I started to like her and eventually I think she was quite a nice character. She sometimes annoys me still but she's a nice character, the actress is quite good, and she's very funny! I laughed so hard! As for Gong Chan, the actor wasn't so good. He was okay I guess…but when trying to express a strong emotion, he was lacking something! But oh well, he was good-looking so I forgave him xD The man's got style! (At first I didn't think so but then I saw him in "that" coat and I changed my mind).

Less important characters now….Gong-chan's family, and then the rivals. The family is okay. They are nice, all of them, and the actors are okay too. The aunt's love story is very funny and there's this French song (of which I'm sure whoever did this dorama never understood the lyrics, since they are very silly) that's just…so laughable! But well, it's French, so it has to be good, neee~(xD) The female rival is, I think, the only character I didn't like! First of all, she's stupid, but the actress is also so bad! She just has the same expression all the time! And she does nothing but create problems! Even when giving up, she's got to ruin everything. She's got no style at all and is very pathetic I think. (And it's really too bad, since the actress herself seems to be a really nice and loveable person). And then, there's Lee Joon-Ki. And that's a totally different story! First of all, Lee Joon-Ki is gorgeous! Really really really gorgeous! Quite girly, but gorgeous… He acts okay (not great but okay) but his role I think is just to be gorgeous. That's somehow a waste since Lee Joon-ki does have talent. Here it's not exploited…But well, he's gorgeous so…

And then, we have even less important characters and I loved them too ^^. There's even another gorgeous guy!!! He's playing the part of the main character's best friend and he's very nice and funny. His sister is also nice and funny so…and then there's Gong-chan's secretary who has a minor role but that I loved. I thought she was very elegant and stylish. Plus the characters was somehow very nice too…

I loved the characters, really! But I think you got that, ne ^^"

My Girl MyGirl

So, the story is a love story and so of course, sometimes the characters and we cry. Near the end I cried a lot to be honest. But this is no sad story AT ALL! No, no at all, really! It was very very funny! I kept laughing and laughing, especially in the beginning. I laughed so hard I even fell off my chair once ….

In fact, it's almost funny all the time…it's even quite…delirious :s Yu Roo Jin was really great at that! She just lied and lied, so quickly and she was getting in all kinds of situations. And even if she was exaggerating, it wasn't irritating and I didn't feel it was just dumb, no. Ah, also, I loved all the references I found in this dorama! Like for example 007 or "Leon" by Luc Besson.

Anyway, there's 16 episodes and…it was too short TT Well of course, it was good that they stopped here or it would have been too long but I was so sad when it ended! I wanted more TT

Let's sum up all this: the characters are nice and funny, the actors are good-looking, it's touching but not sad, it's really really funny, ... so….even if the female rival's actress is not good…what are you waiting for?

The three actors I was telling you about:

Lee Dong Wook (Gong chan, main male character):

My Girl Litmuswinter_f

Lee Joon Ki (Jung-woo, male rival l)

My Girl Leejoonki160pg1

Jo Kye Hung (Jin-kyu, female main character's best friend)

My Girl JoKyeHyung

(The main actress is very beautiful too, isn't she?)
Milady
Milady
Naissance d'un(e) Asahien(ne)

Féminin
Dramas : IWGP, Long Love Letter, A littre of Tears, Long Vacation, A million of stars...,etc etc etc
Genre de Musique : Tous!!!
Idols : Kubozuka Yosuke, Kamenashi Kazuya, miyavi, Kimura Takuya, Ueda Tatsuya, Eita, , Oguri Shun, Lee Joon Ki, etc

http://milady-s-stuff.over-blog.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas