Asahi
On vous attends sur Asahi, dans la joie et la bonne humeur !!!

Alors venez nous rejoindre dans cette belle et grande famille. Wink

L'équipe Asahi

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Asahi
On vous attends sur Asahi, dans la joie et la bonne humeur !!!

Alors venez nous rejoindre dans cette belle et grande famille. Wink

L'équipe Asahi
Asahi
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake

2 participants

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake Empty Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake

Message par Milady Mar 13 Mai 2008 - 13:15

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake Sanstitrenp4

12 episodes

Starring:

Fukada Kyoko >>> Kano Masaki
Nakeshiro Takeshi >>> Ishikawa Keigo
Kato Haruhiko >>> Hibino Isamu
Nakama Yukie >>> Kaoru

Synopsis:

Masaki is a high-school girl with no goal in particular. In fact she's almost only living for Ishikawa Keigo's songs. One day, she even prostitutes herself to get the money to go to one of his concerts. After that, she meets Keigo by chance but then she learns that…she got infected with AIDS.

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake Kamisama

What I Think:

With everyone saying "It's sooo beautiful, it's sooo good, it's a masterpiece" I felt I had to watch it but now all I can say about it is "not bad". It's not bad, but it's no "sooo good, a masterpiece" either. (To me)

Some good points first: the music is nice.. The opening by Luna Sea is very beautiful and perfectly fits in! But that's not the song I liked the most. I really loved the insert song by Shizuka Kodo "In the sky" (she's also sining "Kirara" in this dorama). And in general, I really liked the music for this dorama.

The theme and the script are quite good too, though the story is very unrealistic. But…it's very long to begin! At first (meaning from ep1 to ep4) I was like "Is anything ever going to happen?". It's just soo long! And people said I would cry but I never really did! Okay, twice…first I cried when the two characters meet, and then I cried when Isamu tells Masaki…something we already knew. Cause, it was sad, yes, but…it was "too much".

I just felt whoever directed this, wanted me to cry at all costs. For example, I loved "One litre of tears" and "Yuuki". I cried so much watching them but it was all because they weren't made just to make people cry. I mean, they weren't over-dramatic at all! The characters weren't always complaining about how hard life is. Here in "Kamisama…" the main character cries so much, I didn't feel like crying myself. She just cries all the time! It was okay at first but then I almost wished she would die faster.

Don't get me wrong, I understand she's very unfortunate and that she has every reasons to be sad, but it's still very irritating when someone spends 10 episodes crying! I wanted to shout at her "Have you no strength at all?". She just kept saying it was the others' fault when she clearly was the only one to blame.

As for the other characters, I only noticed two: Isumu (Kato Haruhiko) and Keigo (Takeshi Kaneshiro). Isumu is just so adorable and nice! And Keigo is the sexy and mysterious type so…so hard to chose between the two of them >< (But I would have chosen Isumu).. The actors are good too, especially Takeshi Kaneshiro. First, I thought I wouldn't like him but he has charisma and knows how to act so…. He plays a very cold character who eventually becomes more human and I somehow felt close to him. As for Kato Haruhiko, his character is very sweet, nice, and adorable. I fell in love at first sight, seeing how he was being so sweet to the main character! I wish I had a (boy)friend like him!

Isumu and Keigo are the two characters I really liked. Isumu was so damn cute, and I love the way Keigo evolved. I thought they were much more interesting than Masaki was.

Now let's make all this clearer:

- Nice music
- Scenario okay but slow
- Main character: irritating
- Male characters: nice and good-looking
- Actors: good
- Actress: tends to overact, but okay.

This dorama isn't bad but it's not as good as I was told it would be and there are tons of better doramas to watch so…

Milady
Milady
Naissance d'un(e) Asahien(ne)

Féminin
Dramas : IWGP, Long Love Letter, A littre of Tears, Long Vacation, A million of stars...,etc etc etc
Genre de Musique : Tous!!!
Idols : Kubozuka Yosuke, Kamenashi Kazuya, miyavi, Kimura Takuya, Ueda Tatsuya, Eita, , Oguri Shun, Lee Joon Ki, etc

http://milady-s-stuff.over-blog.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake Empty Re: Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake

Message par Toya04 Ven 30 Mai 2008 - 22:15

It is the first drama that I have watched with Kyoko Fukada.
I like the story So much. It is very touching and very sad.

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Toya04 le Sam 31 Mai 2008 - 11:42, édité 4 fois
Toya04
Toya04
Modo Drama
Modo Drama

Féminin
Dramas : Save the last Dance for Me, Wonderfull Life, Densha Otoko, Life, Silence, etc....
Genre de Musique : J-pop, K-pop
Idols : Eugène Powaaa!!!
Masculins: Lee Min Ki, Kwon Sang Woo, Ji Sung, Song Seung Heon, Kang Ji Hwan, Park Yong Ha, Lee Seo Jin, Jimmy Lin, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Bum, song Il Gook, TaeGoon, Matsujun, Aiba, Ohno, etc..
Feminins: Kim Yoo Jin (Eugène), Sung Yu Ri, Son Ye Jin, Lee Da Hae, Han Ji Min, Park Shin Hye, Kyoko Fukada, Aya Ueto, etc...
Fonction : Modératrice

http://www.toya04.skyblog.com

Message par Milady Sam 31 Mai 2008 - 8:57

No problem Toya^^
So "look" doesn't work, when it has anything to do with TV or a screen, you'd say watch. "The first I ever watched" (yep, don't forget the -ed).

Ah, "so much" commes after "the story": "I like the story sdo much". And that's all ^___^

I didn't love that dorama, but it was okay. Too exagerated though...
Milady
Milady
Naissance d'un(e) Asahien(ne)

Féminin
Dramas : IWGP, Long Love Letter, A littre of Tears, Long Vacation, A million of stars...,etc etc etc
Genre de Musique : Tous!!!
Idols : Kubozuka Yosuke, Kamenashi Kazuya, miyavi, Kimura Takuya, Ueda Tatsuya, Eita, , Oguri Shun, Lee Joon Ki, etc

http://milady-s-stuff.over-blog.com/

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé